Friday, March 11, 2011

Testing...Testing...1 2 3

I made a tester star last night while rocking Noah to sleep. It took about 45 minutes, and came a little bigger than I though it would. Asked the hubby this morning if he thought it was too big and he said (of course) "No, it's perfect sweetie."
Here it is:
Photobucket

Each star should take about 21.5 yds, and they will not be solid colored, they will be multi-colored like the motif pattern photo shows. I still need to get more lemonade. I only have about 3/4 or less of a skein. But other than that this project is good to go. Might try another star motif with a smaller hook and see what that looks like.

2 comments:

  1. That star is gorgeous! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've finished his bunting. I'll post that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete